Do you want to find food freedom, learn to respect your body, and rediscover the joy of eating?
Do you want to find food freedom, learn to respect your body, and rediscover the joy of eating? Are you wanting to change your relationship with food? Are you or a family member struggling with an eating disorder? Do you have a child or teen who is having difficulty with eating? Is the dinner table is a constant struggle? Is your family needing help with meal times? I’m here to help.
Every person is unique – we all have different bodies, health struggles, goals, history, and daily life routines. I create a highly personalized plan for every single client. I am here to help guide you on the path to discovering how to have a positive relationship with food & navigate your health struggles. I take an Intuitive Eating approach – it isn’t about dieting or calorie counting, but instead finding peace with food. I am here to help you finally feel food freedom and give up dieting for good.
We won’t focus on calorie counting or rigid meal plans, but rather we’ll work on guiding you to have a positive relationship with food so that you can live an abundant life. We’ll work together to make real life changes that you can sustain long term.
If you’ve had health care providers not listen to you or treat you as a whole person in the past, this will be different. I’m here to truly listen and create a personalized plan just for you. I believe that every individual is unique and has their own specific needs.
Finding peace with food and your body can sometimes require deeper care – if you are struggling with an eating disorder, I’m here to help. We will work together, with your therapist, to develop a plan to see you move towards recovery. My goal is for you and I to both be part of your team to support you on the path to recovery.
Relationship With Food & Your Body
- Body Image
Eating Disorder Recovery
Binge Eating Disorder
Other Specified Feeding Or Eating Disorder (OSFED)
Family Based Therapy (FBT) for Eating Disorder Treatment
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Digestive Health
- General Nutrition
All appointments are offered either in person at our office in Lafayette, Colorado, or virtually through HIPAA compliant video.
In the 80 minute comprehensive initial session, we will do a full assessment, talk about what brought you here, your history, any medically related issues, and get to know your individual needs. We will work together to set big-picture goals, each with small actionable steps to achieve those goals. I’ll provide you with personalized resources to support you on your journey.
In the 50 minute follow up session we will focus on revisiting and adjusting your goals, talking through struggles you may have, and continue working together to support you moving forward. These appointments are where we dive in deeper and I walk with you through this journey.
I also really believe in consistent care between appointments so you have the support you need. Included in the cost of this appointment is the continued support between appointments – that includes the use of our online platform where you can directly message me to check in, send and receive handouts and documents tailored to your care, record your food, mood, and symptom logs, and getting direct feedback from me to help support you on your journey.
I offer a free 15-minute discovery call to talk about how I can help you on your journey.
CLASSES, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS, CORPORATE WELLNESS, & INTERVIEWS
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what your needs are and how we can work together.
I work alongside new dietitians and RD2BE students that are looking for some support and guidance in building their own practice or continuing their professional learning. Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss what your needs are and how we can work together.
- Packages expire 1 year after purchase.
- Insurance: At this time, I do not take any health insurance and am considered out of network. I am happy to provide you with a Superbill that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement. I also am able to take most HSA and FSA cards.
- Consultations can take place at my office or virtually via Practice Better, our HIPAA compliant platform that is secure and easy to use.
- I use the Practice Better platform and app to better connect with you and help you reach your goals. This is free to you while you are an established and active client. Here you can take photos of your meals to journal them, get feedback directly from the dietitian about your food log, pay for and schedule appointments, get appointment reminders, and easily chat via messenger with the dietitian for quick check-ins between appointments.
- You can ALWAYS contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with more questions!