Recipes created & tested by nutrition experts
Meal planning should be used as a guide to give you freedom in your everyday life, not a rigid schedule. Bring the joy back to eating!
Let our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist created meal plans help.
How it works
Every week, you’ll be able to log into your account to view your meal plan. This will include 3 meals & a snack for each day of your selected plan. The plans all focus on whole foods, easy to follow recipes, and a grocery list to make your life easier. And, plans start at just $9/month!
What you’ll get
- A new meal plan each and every week packed with simple & easy to follow recipes (that are delicious!)
- Grocery lists that are based on your personalized weekly menu
- Reduced stress around preparing healthy meals for you & your family
- A meal planning tool that allows you to move meals around to different days or even replace them with other recipes
- Access to the recipe database: here you’ll find thousands of dietitian-approved recipes
Want to try it first?
I totally understand that you want to see it before you decide! Get your FREE 3 day trial – all meal plans below offer this free trial, so just click on the one you want to try!
This flexible meal plan is customizable and contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy! Each week you will receive 3 days of suggested recipes with the ability to search hundreds more to add to your plan.
Do you want easy meals that you can pull from the freezer & then put straight into the crockpot? Are you ready to have a prepped grab & go breakfasts rather than swinging through Starbucks AGAIN? This meal plan is here to help!
The Simple Prep-Ahead Meal Plan is an easy to follow plan where you will find recipes for freezer meals that feed 4-6 people, easy to grab lunch bowls, prepped chia seed pudding jars, ready to go smoothie freezer packs, and pantry-friendly oatmeal jars.
Head over here to find out more: The Simple Prep-Ahead Meal Plan